SunButter Crunch Bars
Here’s a decadent, easy to make deal with that’s excessive in protein and delicious!
Right here is all you want!
- three cups of a rice crispy cereal
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips or uncooked cacao morsels
- 1 cup sunButter all pure sunflower seed butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/four cup coconut oil
Here’s what you do to create them:
- Line an eight&instances;eight dish with parchment paper
- Add crispy rice cereal right into a bowl
- In a separate bowl, mix the opposite components both microwave till melted, or place all of it in a pan and soften on low warmth.
- Hold stirring till simply melting then take away and mix stirring till nicely mixed and melted.
- Pour over the crispy rice cereal and stir
- Pour into strains baking dish and refrigerate at the least 1 hour till set.